Sturgeon Caviar Set: 3 Different Types of Caviar X 113g + “Payusnaya” Caviar & Caviar Salt as a Gift
Caviar set consist of 3 extremely rare and excellent types of sturgeon caviar:
- 113g of Beluga caviar (HusoXsiberian) “Premier selection” – the biggest eggs (roe),
- 113g of Sevruga caviar “Premier selection” – the eggs are coming from Sevruga sturgeon, and even its not big size it has fantastic butter consistence,
- 113g of Albino Gold Sterlet sturgeon caviar “Premier selection” -most rare caviar worldwide, in wild catch its only 700g for 10.000 kg,
- 100g of “Payusnaya” sturgeon caviar as a gift,
- 30g of caviar salt as a gift.
All of 3 types of sturgeon caviar are aquaculture. They are conforming to the “Malossol”, its mean not more then 3-4% of salt, what is made Russian caviar most famous in the world. By this recipe you can get exactly correct taste of sturgeon caviar. Not less, not more.
As a gift we provide “Payusnaya” caviar what is extremely rare nowadays. Payusnaya has hard, viscosity consistence, especially after refrigerator, but has several times intensive caviar taste. Often the caviar specialists prefer it regular grained caviar. For serving payusnaya caviar you will need a butter knife.
As additional gift we provide caviar salt, which exceptional provides a caviar flavor to your s seafood meals or pasta.
- High quality caviar.
- Selected caviar.
- Original tin.
- Fresh fish eggs (just sorted).
Brand: Polezhaev Tradition
We supply our production in the thermobox with cooling elements.
Our factory has European registration in the Food Control Office under the number HU1261EK and in the Protection of the Environment under HU0011.
Out of stock
Nutritional value per 100 g
The energy value of 1085 KJ/259 kcal
Fat 15.5 g
saturated fatty acids 2.8 g
Carbohydrates 4.0 g
including sugar 0.2 g
Protein 26.1 g
Salt 2.2 g
Storage temperature and shelf life:
At a temperature of -6-4 oC – 6 months (professional caviar cooling).
At a temperature of 0+5 oC – 2 months from the date of purchase.